Monday, June 1, 2009

Need More Underwear

It's like a frigging sauna over here. Walk to work: sweat ass off. Walk for lunch: sweat ass off. Walk home after work: sweat ass off. At this rate there's gonna be nothing left.

Seriously, I'm showering about twice a day. Either I start doing laundry sooner than I planned (it's only day 4!) or I get more underwear. The thing is, the only stores I've seen are super pricey high end. And I don't think I need D&G boxers (yes, it's out there now. I wear boxers. Deal with it).

3 comments:

  1. my friend said you need to look for a TJMax~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word my friend: moisture-wicking. I think it's one word when it's hyphenated, right? I recommend UnderArmor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Amazon won't ship to you there, let me know what you need. I'll happily send you supplies.

    ReplyDelete