Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And I'm Now Retired From Law

The internship is now officially over. Actually, Tuesday was my last day. Yesterday was a holiday over here (Handover Day, or something. Celebrating the British relinquishing possession. See? Another country who managed to throw off the yoke of British oppression.)

The internship was up and down, but all in all I'd say it was worth it. There was certainly some boring work which I really was not happy about. I won't go into details, but let's just say that in my opinion, some of the assignments weren't exactly what I felt a law student intern should be given. We're paying a lot of money for law school, so we really shouldn't be focusing on general clerical work. I understand that it's part of running a law firm, but with limited time, let's focus on legal things, shall we?

I was given some interesting assignments so I won't really complain, though. I'm mature that way. One month is a pretty short time, really just enough time to start getting your bearings. I'll miss is a little.

But yeah, it feels good to finally be able to retire. All of my hard work has paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment