Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have new pants

For the trip of course. Since I work for a tech company, it's kind of understood that I won't dress to fancy. Sure, not everyone follows this "rule" as closely as I do, but that's another story. But as I'll be working in a law firm this summer, and I've been told "no running shoes and no jeans", I had to expand the wardrobe a bit. Now, my closet looks like an adult's. Except for the small size.

I'm actually quite excited to have some new pants. It's kind of nice to wear non-jean pants a few days a week. And it turns out that they're pretty comfortable. Go figure.

Now, there's been some eyebrows raised when I mention that my mom hemmed my pants for me. As I have absolutely no sewing skills (though, I did make a pillow in junior high), it would have only lead to tears if I had tried. And poked fingers. Which wouldn't help on the guitar.

And as I said to my mom, it was a reason for an extra visit. I enjoyed lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment